SFCN is launching a new Managed WiFi Service: @Home - Powered by Plume
In-home WiFi is no longer a luxury. It has become a service that nearly everyone relies on to provide internet connectivity to a wide range of devices from computers to thermostats and everything in between. With that need comes additional hardware requirements like the wireless router. Choosing the right wireless router in the right price range for your needs, while also making sure that it is configured and maintained properly to keep your family’s online devices safe can be a frustrating and daunting task.
Because the needs and demands of each customer are nearly as unique as the customers themselves, SFCN has not traditionally provided wireless routers, but instead left it up to each customer to find and use whatever wireless router they decide works best for them. While this works perfectly well for some customers, it has been difficult for others. This leaves SFCN very limited in the support we are able to offer our customers with their wireless routers. Until now.
Introducing @Home - Powered by Plume
Leveraging the advanced features of the Plume SuperPods, SFCN is now able to provide our customers with a reliable, scalable and secure solution for their home WiFi needs. Using the support tools available with this platform, SFCN can better assist our customers in troubleshooting connectivity problems with their WiFi networks and devices.
Key benefits of the @Home - Powered by Plume service include:
- Auto updating router firmware. Gone are the days of worrying about keeping your router’s firmware up to date to stay protected from the latest vulnerabilities and exploits.
- AI Security to help detect and quarantine misbehaving devices.
- Motion Detection. Signals from existing wireless connected devices can act as motion sensors.
- Advanced parental controls. Easily set restrictions on content type, hours of access and more using the management app.
- Guest WiFi. Easily create and share guest WiFi credentials.
- Support. If something isn’t working quite right, give our Customer Support a call. With the Plume tools we can help you solve the problem.
- At just $10 per month the @Home - Powered by Plume service is a cost effective solution to keeping your home network secure and your family’s devices safe while your WiFi keeps you connected to the world. Call SFCN at 801-798-2877 and let us help you to make the most of your WiFi.